The role vital contributor to the Sales Team by creating, maintaining and enhancing relationships with clients. He or she is expected to have proven time and personnel management skills, critical problem-solving skills, out-of-the-box thinking, exceptional communication, good sense of urgency, and prioritization. Ultimately, the role shall be responsible for commitments and deliverables to clients through constant communication and proper setting of expectations.
Primary responsibility of the role is to educate clients on the use of the dashboard to help them manage their campaigns successfully. Education shall include the technical elements of search and digital marketing, and add a human element on the relationship between the company and the client.
Willing to work from 10 PM to 7 AM, Mondays to Fridays
- Identify the opportunities to recommend higher package level that will drive better results for clients, to ultimately hit the revenue.
- Deploy and incorporate monthly sales promotions to ramp-ups.
- Grow revenue portfolio to assigned monthly goal.
- Provide ample assistance in developing business and marketing strategies.
- Must be able to provide ample assistance in developing business and marketing strategies.
- Must be able to set weekly touch points with partners.
- Make sure project fulfillment and activities are finished within the SLA.
- Set-monthly meetings with department managers to make sure product SLA’s are fulfilled.
- Set partner expectations properly and at the same time empower their partners to educate their clients.
- Commit to minimum individual staffing requirement on a monthly basis.
- Sign-up and participate in prescribed learning development efforts proactively participate in learning development activities.
The role will be directly reporting to the Sales Manager.
- College Graduate of Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent or combination of education and relevant work experience
- Five (5) years experience in Sales or Account Management
- Has a strong sales history with measurable performance standards in conversion, margin and overall revenue
- Has historically matched fixed income with variable income (sales commissions are equal to or in excess of base pay
- Familiarity with Defined sales techniques and strategies in terms of Self-Management Reporting and Interaction Management Skills
- Good working knowledge of current internet technologies such as Customer Lifecycle Management Tools
- Strong ability to communicate and engagement, management of high-pressure environment and
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to communicate across all employment levels (staff or managers)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, critical thinking and learning abilities
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting findings, analysis and information
- An understanding of Online marketing is an advantage
- Exposure to SEO is an advantage
- Work experience with e-commerce companies (.com’s) is an asset
- Exposure to western cultures (either travelling, education or working abroad) is an asset
- Exposure to programming language is a plus
- Willing undergo Shifting Schedule